An overview of the skills, languages and tools I've mastered
- I use the JetBrains IDEs for coding
- Google Chrome is my main browser, but I also use Firefox, Edge, Brave, Opera and even Internet Explorer to test websites
- For building production-ready websites, my favourite framework that extends React well is Next.js.
- Building native applications for both Android and iOS is a very time-consuming task, so I use React Native!
- For all kinds of machine learning and computer vision tasks, Python is my language of choice! Paired with TensorFlow and libraries like OpenCV or numpy , it's a powerful combination!
- The Canon R7 is my camera of choice, at least at the moment
- I use Adobe Lightroom for RAW development and simple image editing
- I carry out more complex image processing in Adobe Photoshop
- The Canon R7 is also ideal for filming
- I use Adobe Premiere Pro for cutting and color grading
- For compositings I use Adobe After Effects
- Recently I also started using Davinci Resolve for editing, colour grading and compositing.
|Intel i7 13700k
|Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FE
|GSkill 32GB DDR5
|AOC 1920p 144Hz IPS & acer 1920p 60Hz TFT